Thursday, August 23, 2012

Mighty Fine Evening



A big oops to everyone because I had meant to post this yesterday. I got busy at my studio toward the end of the day and had to go to a dinner with friends and plumb forgot when it was over. Fooey, I guess I'm just plain human, besides that I'm on this cleanse and slightly spaced out now and then. It's going well though and I have confidence that I will emerge happier and healthier in a few weeks. Ok, so let's talk about this painting! It's back to Fort Bragg, the land of overhead wires as well as many lovely old homes with the ocean at the end of the street. This is also within walking distance of my studio, so sometimes after eating dollar tacos at the North Coast Brewing Company, we meander a bit and get lucky with golden photo ops like this.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like so much fun, eating dollar tacos and then taking a stroll!
    The light in your painting is really beautiful, Erin! I love how the sunset hits the houses with oranges and golds.

    ReplyDelete