Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Sublime Summer Morning



I tiptoed out the door this morning in my pajamas, got into the car and scouted around town for a place to park and paint. The weather was good enough to set up my easel, but I would not have paraded around in that garb to save my life. (Alright, if the house was on fire I would gladly have done so) I'm pretty attached to seeing the ocean in the background, so today's location was no exception. I adore this house and think that its color is especially lovely which is a pale sea foam green. Wouldn't you agree that it is perfectly appropriate for this other worldly piece of property?

1 comment:

  1. When you have the ocean, a house, a tree or two, and some flowers, you have the PERFECT combination for a PERFECT picture. LOVE this one, Erin! You GO, girlfriend! PJ's and ALL! ha ha ha! (Sounds like something I would do!)

    ReplyDelete