Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Arch Across the Ocean



Today was exquisite, at least early this morning and again in the late afternoon. I packed up my gear just after waking up and drove around the corner to check out the popular spot in town where people love to park and gaze. This arched rock is a Mendocino sea/landmark and even though I've lived here for 26 years, I don't know that I've painted it before. 
In between painting this and posting, I found out that my Mom is likely to have 3 surgeries done at one time, back, neck and carpal tunnel. This had me in a worried and distressed state, but I plowed through the messy garage and worked out my feelings. That is, until I got so bent out of shape over all the stuff we have that I had a minor meltdown. Such is life for me right now, many things on my plate.

1 comment:

  1. I empathize w/ you, Erin - my plate feels over-full right now, as well. May God help us both!

    ReplyDelete