Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Mid Morning Glow



Yet ANOTHER amazing coastal morning and this time I walked to my location. It was probably a total of 45 steps away from my house and though I've painted these houses umpteen times, I have never stood in this very spot so I enjoyed every single minute. I had three phone calls and two visitors, but I managed to get the thing accomplished anyhow. So happy to be out of the garage is all I can say. It was a must-do job for this week as we need to share the space with another family starting Saturday. Hope to visit Mom within the next couple of days once she's out of surgery and hope I can manage to post from the faraway land of Sacramento.

1 comment:

  1. NICE picture, Erin!
    May the Lord BLESS you as you head to Sac to be w/ your mom - I'm sure that all of this is HARD for you right now....you pray for me, and I'll pray for you. Love from Patty

    ReplyDelete